May 27, 2007

Kaju Soft Tofu Restaurant

I love Soon Dubu,
I really do,
I ate that for more than twice this week already.

Part of the Menu-


Little Dishes-


Cindy's Rating for Pancake: 6.5
Cindy's Rating for Kimchi: 6
Cindy's Rating for Salad: 5
Cindy's Rating for Bean Sprouts: 4
Cindy's Rating for Bean Cake: 6

Pork Bulgogi-


Cindy's Rating: 5.5

Vegetable Tofu Pot-


Spicy spicy.
And I like my egg yolk RAW!

Cindy's Rating: 7

Rice-


Better than other places.

Ice Cream-


See the shape?
I'm the master of ice cream making!

Cindy's Rating: 4 (Still, not bad though)

Overall Rating: 6.5

Not that many customers here,
But as the food and service quality goes,
I wish they will have more businesses later on.
Kaju Soft Tofu Restaurant
7933 Valleyview st.
Buena Park, CA 92844
(714) 736-0008

No comments:

Post a Comment