May 31, 2007

Pho Bac Ky

I think it's one of the better, cleaner pho place in Irvine.
Highly recommended for people who never had pho,
Why?
Because they have pictures for each ingredients they used,
So at least you can take a look at it before you finally make up your mind and order something you can't even pronounce.

Part of the Menu-


Special Combo Pho-

I always use 3 slices of limes and 3 spoonful of chili sauce for my pho,
Not a correct way to eat it,
But who cares,
I love it.

Cindy's Rating (after mixing up with my own sauce): 7

Spring Rolls-


Cindy's Rating: 4


Overall Rating: 6.5


Ps. This place gives you 10% discount if you show them your student ID.
If you have one.
And if you look like a student.

Pho Bac Ky
4250 Barranca Parkway, Suite K
Irvine, CA 92604

(949) 857-8808

No comments:

Post a Comment