May 10, 2007

San Diego Revisited

While everyone else is getting dark eye circles preparing for finals,
Here I am again--San Diego.

I'm basically done with school already,
Well...that holds true only if I can pass my capstone class.

Please holla me if any of you would like to go snowboard together!


Tajima-但馬

Menu-


One good thing about their menu is that they have pictures for every items,
Which is good if you get lost all the time trying to figure out what to order from a Japanese menu with weird English translation (even worse than mine).
Karagge-Fried Chicken with Mayonnaise
I love anything with mayonnaise.
Cindy's Rating: 6

Seafood Coroque-

It comes with their house special sauce, but I think it tastes better without it. A wee bit sweet.
Cindy's Rating: 5.8

Mixed Seafood Okonomiyaki-
not that great.
Cindy's Rating: 3

Miso Chasu Ramen-

No good..
Cindy's Rating: 3
Overall Rating: 4.8

Tajima
4681 Convoy Street
San Diego, CA 92111
(858) 576-7244

No comments:

Post a Comment