Jun 24, 2007

Kaisen Kaiten Sushi Bar

Kaiten sushi = revolving sushi.

Where the food is placed on a rotating belt (on the plate too of course),
And diners sit around it,
Whenever something delicious comes along,
Just grab the plate to your table.
Let the feast begin.

Circling Around-


Wall Design-


Ankimo (Monkfish Liver)-


Cindy's Rating: 5

Maguro Nigiri (Tuna sushi) and "I Can't Remember What That Was"-


I really can't remember what kind of fish it was,
I tried and I tried..

Cindy's Rating: 4

Philadelphia Roll-


One of the Americanized rolls that got into my palate,
I like it when they incorporate cream cheese with Japanese rolls,
However,
This one from Kaisen is not that good.

Cindy's Rating: 3

Unagi Nigiri (Eel Sushi)-


Really fishy,
Not good.
This dish drags the whole rating for Kaisen to an even lower level.
I personally believe that no matter what,
A sushi place should never serves fish that does not meet the standard of freshness.

Cindy's Rating: 1

Tamago Nigiri (Egg Sushi)-


I always end my sushi dinner with tamago.

Cindy's Rating: 5

Accomplishment-


I didn't finish all these,
It was for two people, two!
But I can't deny it that I did eat more than other friends at my table tonight...
Moving consumes a lot of energy.

Dessert-


One stomach for salty food,
Another one for sweet treat.

Price Index-


They calculate the price by the color of your plates.

Overall Rating: 2 (due to bad eel)


Kaisen Kaiten Sushi Bar
3855 S. Bristol Street
Santa Ana, CA 92704

(714) 444-2161

No comments:

Post a Comment