Jun 26, 2007

Not So Authentic Banana Bay

It's not authentic,
But if you're not too picky,
I think this place is actually pretty nice to dine at,
Spacious, occasional live band performance, and a giant fish tank.

Sign on the Road-


Thai Tea-


Probably the most common drink that a Chinese person will order at a Thai restaurant,
Talking about myself?

Cindy's Rating: 6

Fried Tofu-


Kinda cold already when they served this to my table,
So so quality.

Cindy's Rating: 4

Fried Shrimp Toast-


I love shrimp toast.

Cindy's Rating: 6

Cha Po (Rice with Three Items)-


Top: Roasted duck.
Middle: BBQ pork.
Bottom: Fried pork (my favorite).
Also served with On Choy.

Cindy's Rating: 5

Hainan Chicken Rice (海南雞飯)-


The chicken was ok,
But the rice was delicious.

Cindy's Rating: 5 (most of the points go to the rice)

Overall Rating: 5

Banana Bay
18230 Colima Rd
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

(626) 839-5511

No comments:

Post a Comment