Jun 4, 2007

Park's Barbeque

My friend was saying that I am too harsh on my food rankings,
Well,
Here's one with really high scores!

Part of the Menu-


Pretty expensive,
But it comes with quality meat.
(一分錢一分貨)

The Grill-


And they use charcoal too!

Sauces-


Top left: I'm not sure about the name, but it was soy sauce based.
Top middle: Chili sauce.
Top right: Kosher salt.
Middle: Bean paste.
Bottom: Jalapeno and Garlic.

Little Dishes-


I didn't get all the dishes in one picture,
Too much food,
I need time to eat too.

From Top - Bottom:

First: I forgot what it was. I had one bite and I believe it was some kind of vegetable.
Cindy's Rating: 4

Second: Potato.
Cindy's Rating: 6

Third: Beef stew.
Cindy's Rating: 6.5

Forth: Mashed sweet potato.
Cindy's Rating: 5.5

Fifth: Marinated soft shell crab
Cindy's Rating: 5

Beef Tongue-


Cindy's Rating: 7.5 (Highly recommended)

Seafood Pancake-



Look how thick it is!
The crust tastes even better!

Cindy's Rating: 7

Galbi Wrapped with Lettuce-


Cindy's Rating: 6

Marinated Pork Belly-


My favorite!
Fat fat and more fat!

Cindy's Rating: 9

Service is awesome here,
The exterior of the restaurant looks kinda dirty,
But inside the restaurant is actually quiet clean and spacious than other bbq places.

Come here for a great feast!

Overall Rating: 8


Park's Barbeque
955 S. Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90006

(213) 380-1717

2 comments:

  1. To Josh~
    Let me know what you think about this place!
    I wanna know how other people feel!

    ReplyDelete