Jul 31, 2007

Crepe Maker in Irvine Spectrum

Before I start writing about the crepe place today,
Let me tell you what I have been munching on the whole day first.

As I woke up with an empty stomach,
I reached my pot and heated up one plate of soup to start out my day.
Later on I successfully murdered one giant watermelon and cut it into pieces, with a few in my belly and never will see the sunlight again.

Shortly after two hours, I finished up one plate of pasta which I made few days ago.

I couldn't really do anything with this full stomach, so I just sat there watching this Japanese movie directed by Akira Kurosawa,
Unfortunately, the dvd just died on me approximately during the last 10 minutes due to mysterious scratches.
Oh well, I should have guess the ending already after watching numerous films with the same director.
By the way, I was watching Umi Wa Miteita (The Sea is Watching),
If any of you know the final ending, please feel free to contact me in any way.

Then I decided to stop by Tea Station for boba after my first half of lazy afternoon,
Laid my fat on the chair, flipped through several Taiwanese style paparazzi magazines.
Enough,
I need to walk around.

"Sadly," I saw this creperie on the way....

Crepe Maker-


Couldn't take my mind out of nutella crepes....so I surrendered....to this yummy devil...

Black and White (Nutella and Fresh Banana)-


Cindy's Rating: 5

Did I mention anything about I'm having a small Bar-B-Que in one hour?
That possibly equals to 3 pieces of large chicken, one hot dog (with the bun), 1 quesadilla with whatever I gonna put inside, and some drinks...

I do have a really bad eating habit...


Crepe Maker
73 Fortune Drive #105
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 585-9898

http://www.crepemaker.com/

1 comment:

  1. its okay... i ve been eating like how you told me too..
    breakfast : 大肉包 + 肉鬆麵包 @ 10am.
    lunch: 米粉湯 + 魯肉飯 + 油豆腐 @ 1230pm.
    dessert: 巧克力餅乾 三包 + 巧克力蛋糕 兩塊
    dinner: 魚排便當 + 養樂多

    哇哈哈哈

    rach

    ReplyDelete