Jul 20, 2007

Hash House A Go Go

I've been thinking about going to this place for a long time. Now my chance has finally come.
Hash House A Go Go is more famous for their breakfast,
I was glad that even though I went there for lunch,
Breakfast items were still available such as hashes, scrambles, and waffles.

I was surprised when I first entered the restaurant. It was loud, super loud. And this cute DJ was spinning the disk right next to me.
What's going on?
Later on I found out that it was their 7th anniversary. 7th!!! Can you believe it?
So I was actually eating my breakfast food accompanying with house/trance music,
Lovely.

Logo-


Exterior-


View from Our Table-


Good thing we sat away from the DJ, I don't know if my ears can handle the music for one hour straight.

Pomegranate Mojito-


I love mojito!

Cindy's Rating: 6

Famous One Pound Stuffed Burger with Apple Smoked Bacon & Mashed Potato-


No way one person can finish the whole thing,
Fine, at least not a girl~

Cindy's Rating: 6

Hash House Farm Benedict with Roasted Chicken-


But as a girl,
I did finish the whole plate! I rule!

Look at That Egg Yolk-


Cindy's Rating: 8

Not Food, But Me and My Friend Amy-


Our cute waiter brought up the bill along with two dices?
What are those for?
Since it's their anniversary,
If we can roll a "one" and a "six," the meals will be on the house!
My result: a "six" (half way there).............................and a "three" (arghhhhhh).

Overall Rating: 7


Hash House A Go Go
3628 Fifth Ave
San Diego, CA 92103
(619) 298-4646

No comments:

Post a Comment