Jul 15, 2007

Kokekokko

So far the best yakitori place I've ever experienced!
I fell in love with Kokekokko right after I had my first bite of chicken breast with wasabi,
It was tender and juicy,
Wasabi even brought the flavor of quality chicken meat up to another level.

Words can't fully describe how good the food was,
Let me show you some of the pictures,
Hoping to bring up the desire inside your heart,
Shouting out loud,
I wanna eat there too!

Kokekokko-


Chicken Gizzard and Chicken Liver-


Cindy's Rating for Both: 7

Hatsu (Chicken Heart)-


Cindy's Rating: 8

Wagamama-


Half soboro, half spicy chicken over rice.
Soboro is basically ground chicken meat over rice,
Sometimes comes with a raw egg on top.
It was so yummy, so delicious!
Ahhhhhhh heaven.

Cindy's Rating: 8

Yaegaki Sake 八重垣-


Yakitori with Sake,
What a perfect match!

Cindy's Rating: 7

Food really makes me happy!

Overall Rating: 8


Kokekokko
360 East 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 687-0690

1 comment:

  1. excuse me!!!!! you were in downtown?!?!?!?! -_- arghhh i wanna see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete