Jul 17, 2007

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que

After the new plaza just recently opened around Irvine/Tustin area,
I've been thinking about going there for lunch,
And see if there's anything new or exciting in the district.

By the way,
The plaza is located on Barranca and Jamboree,
Besides a few restaurants,
Like Lucille's and Chick-fil-A,
They also have Costco, Lowe's, Target, etc.
One stop for all your needs.

Destination: Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que-


Pig Butts Next to Our Table-


Bar-B-Que Sauce-


I tried them all,
And the conclusion goes~
The ribs are flavored enough,
Adding these sauce seemed redundant to me.

Biscuits with Apple Butter-


Really good,
Probably my favorite item at Lucille's,
Even more than the ribs.
Cindy's Rating: 7

BBQ Sauteed Shrimp-


A little bit on the sweet side,
But overall it tastes pretty good.
Ps. Hickory wood and smoking/roasting machine in the background.

Cindy's Rating: 6

Lunch Special (Baby Back Ribs and BBQ Tri Tip)-


Ribs are not bad,
But not that outstanding either,
As for the tri tip...
It's kind of dry..

Ps. I had macaroni & cheese for my side dish. The lunch special also comes with a slice of watermelon. Good choice after eating ribs, very refreshing.

Cindy's Rating: 5

Dessert Menu-


No more.....

Overall Rating: 5

Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que
2550 Park Avenue
Tustin, CA 92782
(714) 259-1227 (1BBQ)


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved the Fried Green Tomatoes!
    I cant wait to get back and have some more!
    I also love the background burning aroma while you sit and eat the delicious entries!
    This place is excellent!
    I give it an 9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous~
    Wow, that's a very high score!

    ReplyDelete