Aug 8, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth - Part II. Blue Bayou Restaurant -

While I was on the ride for Pirates of the Caribbean adventure,
There was a mysterious restaurant located on the right hand side, as I saw it when the boat took off.
The place was dark, and the dingy candlelight was slightly swinging back and forth on each table when waiters/waitresses walked by.

What is this place? -


As the mystery gradually building up the cloud in my head,
I arrived at Blue Bayou, where we gonna celebrate big trouble maker's birthday.
We made a reservation for 8 people at 6:30 p.m.,
And we finally sat at our table around 7:30 p.m...wonder what's the reservation for..

Blue Bayou-


Wait! It's the place I saw when I was on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!
Interesting,
The restaurant entrance was kind of far away from the ride,
And it seemed to be an underground place when I was looking from the boat,
How in the world did I get in there from point A to point B??
Oh well, let's just dig in, I'm in deep hunger.

Bread and Butter-


Tasteless...well...actually it was kind of salty, that's about it.

Cindy's Rating: 2

Salad-


It's a rare find. You hardly see an unchopped cabbage on the plate.

Cindy's Rating: ? (I didn't taste it)

Seafood Jambalaya-


I tend to order this dish if it's available on the menu, hard for me to resist the temptation of Cajun spices.

Cindy's Rating: 6

The "Pirates" Chocolate-


I didn't taste it either.

Overall Rating: 4

The place was on the pricy side for its food and service.
My jambalaya was around $24, and the sirloin steak was around $33.
Frankly speaking, for the price like that, I'd rather go eat somewhere else, but what can I do? I'm inside an amusement park.


Blue Bayou
Disneyland New Orleans Square
(714) 781-3463 (Disney Dining)

Ps. Reservation is highly recommended. Just don't know if it helps or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment